Wednesday, July 18, 2007

DOCTOR, TILE, TACO BELL!

Today we went to Kansas to see the doctor. Ken was fine (as fine as can be expected), he had a few prescriptions refilled and that was about it. The Dr. seemed concerned with my chest pains as of late. They aren't as intense as they were and I was starting to think that maybe it was just a bad case of heart burn, but he said because of my left arm feeling super heavy and my hand going numb that he was a little worried. He is going to order more heart tests for me in Springfield and we'll go from there.

On the way home we stopped in Springfield at a tile store and bought the tiles for the living room fireplace. We couldn't find anything for the hearth, but we have a little bit of time left to find that.

We got home around 6:00 pm and we are both exhausted. I'm going to go to bed early but want to wait around to see if the triplets found their mom before I hit the hay.

In today's newspaper I found out that a Taco Bell will be opening in Forsyth next fall; yeah!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I to find It truly
helpful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to provide something back and aid others like you aided me.

Here is my webpage All Varieties Of Cancer Treatment Plans Know Them